Calling courageous Kiwis to the mission of God. GOinto highlights current Kiwi mission stories and issues.
Often edgy, always personal and challenging, this little publication introduces you to the big mission conversation in your language. If you’d like a copy, or some back copies, just let us know. Better still, subscribe below and we’ll fix you up. You can receive these free to your door, church, or emailed as a pdf to your inbox. Let us know how you’d like to proceed.
Any subscription donations (though not at all expected) are warmly received.
Click on the magazine below to download.
They’re short but often pack a decent punch… enjoy!
- Winter 2018 Creative Arts & Global Mission
- Autumn 2018 By Whatever Means
- Summer 2017-18 North East West South
- Spring 2017 A Taste of Europe
- Winter 2017 R.P.M. in Mission
- Autumn 2017 Life as a 1%er – The Lifecycle of a Missionary
- Summer 2016-17 Out of (& into) Africa
- Spring 2016 Hold the Door – We’re Coming Too!
- Winter 2016 Turn and Face the Strange
- Autumn 2016 Stop Sending Them!
- Summer 2015-16 Summer BBQs and Fruit Salad
- Spring 2015 Don’t forget the Hindus!
- Winter 2015 Professionals in Mission
- Autumn 2015 Pasifika: A Fresh Wave in Mission
- Summer 2014-15 Reflect | Reset | Relaunch
- Spring 2014 Missional Church & “CQ”
- Autumn 2014 200 Years On – The Gospel In & From NZ
- Summer 2013-14 Crisis Point: Growth & Extremism
- Winter 2013 North Korea | Renewable Methodologies
- Autumn 2013 100 Years of WEC | Missional Business
- Summer 2012-13 Mission Careers | Freedom of Expression
- Winter 2012 Chad | Short Term Mission Possibilities
- Summer 2011-12 Buddhism | Praying Strategically
- Winter 2011 Islam in NZ | Loving our Muslim Neighbours
- Summer 2010-11 Expectations | Joining a Mission Agency
- Autumn 2010 WEC & Social Action | Motives for Mission
- Winter 2010 Moving Across & Reviving Cultures